Thursday, February 10, 2011

Listerine Advert Actress

Sci-Climbing in Val d'Ayas

February 9, 2011 - Monte Cross m. 2894. From
St. Jacques m. 1689.
I remember I made this trip for the first time about 35/36 years ago.
Today I made a lot harder, so much so that I did not arrive at the top but I stopped after about 8oo meters. height difference.
must note that the years pass and things change.
But hold on !!!!!!!
Again a beautiful day with blue skies but the temperature has changed significantly compared to previous days. So bad snow: running, sfondosa, etc.. It makes text
the first picture attached: these are traces of the previous days, now the music is different.
In the second photo from my point of arrival, where Victor is waiting for me.
In the third we see the hill and, a destra, la punta.
Nell'ultima il panorama riguarda la Val d'Ayas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0SrdMFkal4

Cliccare sopra per presentazione.







0 comments:

Post a Comment